We are on a mission to empower innovators to access the global employment ecosystem and connect the world's employers under a single API. To do this, we're looking for individuals who think about problems holistically and in-depth, who are relentlessly curious, self-starters, and determined to drive ideas from inception through to completion.
Finch is a Series A Y Combinator company and backed by a fantastic set of firms, angels, and our developers including General Catalyst, Menlo Ventures, Homebrew, BoxGroup, YCombinator, Charley (1st business hire at Plaid), Sima (ex-Head of Biz Dev at Plaid), Henrique + Pedro (co-CEOs at Brex), Jeff + Wayne (co-CEOs at Digits), Immad (CEO at Mercury), Sam (CEO at Vouch Insurance), Karim (CTO at Ramp), and more.
About Our Team
We're a team of problem solvers who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. We value velocity, curiosity, empathy, and diverse perspectives. Everyone on the team is excited about the scope of the problems we address and the potential impact our work can have on the global workforce. We realize that the value we provide comes with great responsibilities, and therefore make security and privacy our highest priorities.
We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and each member brings different skills to the group. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and potential will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
About The Role
As an early Developer Success Engineer, you’ll play a key role in delivering a seamless experience to developers exploring and consuming our product. Not only will you be the main point of contact helping customers integrate Finch into their solutions, but you will also be shaping how Finch is perceived by the developer community.
You’ll spend approximately 60-70% of your time communicating with (external and internal) developers and 30-40% of your time diving into technical issues.
What You Will Do
- Spearhead the definition of “developer success” at Finch
- Quickly become an authority in Finch’s APIs, products, and integrations
- Be the main point of contact for getting customers into production
- Respond, investigate, and categorize customer support tickets
- Engage customers for feedback to help shape product development
- Improve our SDKs and documentation to increase product adoption
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in technical account management
- Ability to convey complex technical requirements and ideas to both technical and commercially focused people internally and externally
Nice to Haves
- Previous founding experience
- Experience working at an API company or on an external-facing API team.
- An itch to start a company in the future. We will invest in you!
Finch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.