Fullstack Engineer (React.js/Ruby/Rails)
We're hiring software engineers to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
We are looking for passionate, mission-driven engineers who take pride in the products they build. As a fullstack engineer, you'll work along side other engineers, product designers, operation experts and clinicians to build patient/physician-facing features in the core product. Our primary tech stack is built with React, Next.js, Ruby/Rails, and PostgreSQL. That being said, we believe in using the right tool for the job.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Implement, test, and maintain Web applications.
- Work in collaboration with the product designer to create a delightful user experience.
- Write secure, HIPAA-compliant software.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and hiring.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a Web app in production
- Good eye for design and ability to make product decisions.
- Rigorous unit testing and use of best practices
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, math, or similar fields.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a large software system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience at a fast growing startup
- Good knowledge of computer security.
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on location (San Francisco, Montreal, or remote in US), output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an annual salary (cash and stock combined) of $95,000- $180,000 plus, generous vacation, full medical/dental benefits.
Circle Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.