Ruby on Rails Developer
About the job
You will work with us on new features for our SaaS app Datamolino that helps automate bookkeeping tasks for business and accounting firms. We are a small team with high level of individual agency and responsibility.
- Reasonable English communication skills (so we understand each other)
- Ability to work as contractor (you need to be able to invoice to us)
- Open mind and willingness to study ruby / rails, existing conventions, documentation and code
- Higher education is a plus
- At least a basic knowledge of Linux or MacOS
- At least basic knowledge of Ruby and Rails
- At least basic knowledge of PostgreSQL
Datamolino is a well-established, stable, full-remote company with customers around the world. We develop our app using the Shape Up process https://basecamp.com/shapeup
- Small team
- Interesting problems
- Flexible hours
- Minimal stress environment
We are able to accommodate various levels of seniority. From adaptable quick learning mid-level to highly experienced and capable senior developer.
This position is not suitable for internship or for juniors without big rails app experience.