Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer
Published on December 13, 2022
The teammate we bring in would be working alongside a cross-functional team of designers, PMs, and engineers, with the engineering team they'd be working alongside in UTC-4 to UTC-8.
- 4+ years recent experience with Ruby on Rails (Rails 7, Hotwire including Turbo for some front-end interactions)
- 4+ years experience with relational DBs / data architecture (we're using Postgres), experience leading data modeling
- 1+ year of React + TypeScript is preferred
- Experience as tech/team lead or senior+ developer is strongly preferred
Our Recruitment Process
- 15-minute Initial Call
- 20-minute take-home skills test
- 30-minute Call with Recruiter (project, benefits etc.)
- Interviews directly with the client (1hr technical interview with me / 45m meeting with product lead /30m meeting with the broader team)
- Final Offer!
- Work Remote Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention it's REMOTE?!!