Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead, Full-Stack
We’re a data company at heart, ingesting vast volumes of construction and real estate data to gain deep insight into the construction marketplace. Our bleeding-edge data ingestion framework is helping us accumulate the most complete and timely data sets in the industry. On top of that wealth of data, we're building analytics capabilities and a recommendations engine that will redefine the industry. We're also building sophisticated UX workflows to support power users that include project owners, contractors, and construction engineers.
Because we're a small engineering team and business is growing quickly you will be asked to wear many hats and contribute in areas that align with your strengths and interests. Depending on your interests, you will contribute to front and back-end web, mobile, infrastructure, growth, and product strategy.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and emotional intelligence.
- 4+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in a professional team-based environment.
- Interest in wearing multiple hats to influence strategy, planning, and design
- Experience with some of our technologies: ReactJS, GraphQL, Ruby on Rails, Elasticsearch
- Drive. A passionate desire to democratize access to stress-free and cost-effective remodeling & construction.
- Self Improvement. A dedication to personal growth, achievement, and self-actualization.
- Collaboration. Our team is stronger than the sum of its parts.
- Quantitative. Our business decisions are made with data.
- Scrappy and Tenacious. Win in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
Salary Range - 160 - 220k USD , depending on experience and work location
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, please contact careers[email protected]