Senior Full Stack Engineer
Published on December 15, 2022
Gloo was founded as a mission-driven organization with the goal to release the passion in every person to Champion the growth of another so they can be all they were born to be.
Today, organizations of all sizes in the addiction recovery and faith space use Gloo’s products to become more informed, better connected, and fully equipped to overcome their greatest challenges and achieve powerful outcomes, helping people progress through their personal growth journeys.
By building a common platform, we are creating a shared infrastructure that removes friction, promotes collaboration, and equips leaders with the right tools to galvanize personal growth and change lives. We are a fast-moving and passionate team that is looking for more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As a member of our engineering team, you’ll be working on several applications that currently serve Faith and Recovery Organizations and help thousands of people a week to improve their lives in real and tangible ways. You bring passion, enthusiasm and a desire to grow and work together to solve some tricky problems. If that sounds like fun, join us and contribute to technology that is truly transforming lives.
The Team:Our engineering group is passionate about building applications that make a positive impact. Our engineers are personable, innovative, and aspirational. The culture of our team is extremely important to us. We want you to be engaged in your projects, we want you to voice your ideas, and we want you to be proud of what you accomplish.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Writing, maintaining, and supporting applications in our software development stack
- Working alongside departments such as Leadership, Product, UI, Engineering, and Support to identify complex product requirements and translating them into features or bug fixes
- Participating in sprint ceremonies and other important meetings
- Participating in on-site and virtual company-wide events
- Ability and willingness to occasionally come onsite for company functions and events and when needed
- Mentoring and teaching other engineers
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Bonus points for experience with GraphQL / Apollo, Material UI, Next.js, Ruby on Rails
- Organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks and activities without daily guidance
- Adaptability with the motivation and aptitude to jump into new projects and learn new technologies
- Excited to work in a small, hyper-growth company where every day is new!
- Ability to empathize and serve the Champions and Explorers we serve.
- 5+ years of professional agile full-stack development experience with technologies such as (but not limited to): TypeScript, React, NodeJS, Express, RESTful APIs, Tailwind CSS, CI/CD (CircleCi / Github Actions), and Cloud-based environment (AWS)
- Compensation: $143k-$165k
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and sodas
- Onsite and virtual social events to keep us connected in our Hybrid work environment
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.