Software Engineer - Marketplace
Published on December 17, 2022
Marketplace is a critical pillar of Sendoso and is at the forefront of driving new business growth. Our marketplace teams are designing and building some of our core technology and experiences that power; Sendoso touches & campaigns, the Sendoso Marketplace experience, our primary Catalog, data ingestion architecture and our Search and intelligence technology to name but a few.
What you’ll do:
- Become a core contributor within the scope of your team's domain by consistently delivering high-quality code
- Absorb knowledge from those around you, be inquisitive by default
- Proactively leave code in a better place than when you found it
- Ship high-quality software (it's not software without tests)
- Own the code you ship from design to implementation through to production
- Take feedback well and apply it to your code
- Work with product and design counterparts
What you’ll bring:
- You have 2-4 years of professional software engineering experience
- You have a determined mindset to learn and improve each day
- You write good tests
- You are a clear and concise communicator, able to ask the right question and demonstrate your work
- You are ready to grow as an engineer and have an impact
What we’d like:
- Some experience working with event-driven architecture would be ideal, but again we're here to support you. Teams are designing and building micro-services on top of Kafka
We'll always help and support you to ramp up on our stack, so don't worry if you are unfamiliar with the above technologies.
How we work:
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are:
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: CO, HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.