Fullstack Engineer (Rails & React)
- You're a hacker. You love to code, read Hacker News, and constantly push yourself to try new web technologies.
- Highly motivated and care deeply about good code.
- You have strong opinions, weakly held. You're not afraid to standup for what you believe in but are empathetic and open to change.
- You're a self starter who wants to push out code on day 1.
- You're a go-getter, want to expand your skills, and dive deep into code to figure out and tackle hard problems.
- Have 3+ years experience working on larger-scale web applications.
What You'll do
- Deploy code on your first day.
- Take charge of our stack, drive decision-making, and own new features.
- Work on our Rails backend and React frontend building out new features and improvements.
- Talk to customers and contribute in product direction
- Help guide and grow Upright Labs into the best ecommerce software for retailers.
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Annual bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Health/vision/dental insurance, 401k match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Office equipment stipend to get your home office set up the way you like it
- Hot-desk stipend if you prefer working out of coworking spaces
- Continuing education budget so you can keep learning outside of your day to day job
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations
- Work with an exciting and growing company with lots of interesting technical problems
How to apply
To apply please submit your application via this form https://form.jotform.com/213437220337145. Please note, candidates who do not submit the application form will not be considered. Do not apply via Angelist. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis.
Upright Labs is a strong and flexible team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, hobbies, etc. We strongly encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.