What we're looking for:
- We're looking for engineers that can make an impact across our entire stack.
- We want someone who has experience with building high-quality and maintainable systems in any language.
- We're looking for people that have had a wide range of experiences in the web development arena.
- We need developers who understand what it takes to build small and release often.
The above description generally favors a more senior engineer, but years of experience are not the same as skill and impact. We are interested in speaking with people who are passionate and feel that they can bring something special to our team.
What we offer:
A competitive salary and benefits, significant ownership, and huge growth opportunities. We also offer support for home office setup and a monthly phone/internet stipend so our remote team can do their best work.
Who we are:
We are a small group of dedicated engineers working to make the home buying experience more transparent and easier.
Our values help us make decisions about what is important and what is not.
Focus on impact
Focus on what you accomplished, move with intention and deliberate speed. Time is not a measure of productivity. We set goals often and work to achieve them.
Advocate for the customer
The process we are fixing is disjoined and leaderless. Question the norm and be our customer's advocate.
Act with integrity
Real estate protects the status quo that overcharges the customer. We govern our choices with integrity and transparency.
Be responsible for quality
We have conventions and processes to help guide quality, but those techniques do not guarantee quality. We are each entrusted to make choices that increase quality.
Dissolve the ego
You are not your work, we strive to view our work as ever-evolving and improving. We welcome and nurture questions about our work and how to improve it.
Embrace your ignorance
We will not improve if we hide our ignorance. Moments of ignorance are moments of learning. We take pride when we do not know the answer.
Build empathy through understanding
We believe the fastest way to consensus is through authentically seeking understanding. Building this understanding is worth our effort.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage and HSAs (we cover 100% of employee premiums and 75% of dependent premiums)
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- Results Only Work Environment
- Technology and office setup provided so you can do your best work
- Monthly phone and internet stipend
- 401(k) matching
Empora Title is proud to be an Equal Employer Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.