Delivery Lead, Rails
Published on January 14, 2023
Olo is seeking a food delivery and restaurant enthusiast to join our Rails team as a Delivery Lead. The ideal candidate will possess strong project and people management skills, technical aptitude, commitment to exceptional hospitality, and be a skilled collaborator.
Olo’s Delivery Team guides customers from kickoff to launch of our Rails and/or Dispatch products, and manages the relationships with both customers and partners throughout the project lifecycle.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Associate Director of the Delivery Team. You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo's headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Guide multiple, high-revenue Olo customers, simultaneously, at varying stages of the Delivery deployment lifecycle, providing an immersive and supportive deployment experience
- Lead a team of Delivery experts for Olo’s Rails product and ensure team deployment goals are met by managing project assignments, weekly reporting, and program analysis
- Manage a team of direct reports, overseeing new-hire onboarding and providing coaching and career development planning
- Provide ongoing support and engagement to our customers as they adopt, use, and manage the Rails product by serving as a point of escalation and cross-collaborating, internally, to address customer needs
- Oversee and participate in monthly deployment forecasting sessions to ensure adherence to goals and reliable projections
- Collaborate with Partnerships teams and third-party Marketplace partners, such as DoorDash and UberEats, to implement and resolve issues with the Rails product and ensure high-quality customer service by fostering positive relationships with project partners
- Collaborate with customers to enhance the performance of their indirect delivery program during the deployment process, by providing tailored consultation based on their specific needs and offering expert advice on utilizing the Rails product effectively to realize maximum benefits
- Lead process improvement projects in collaboration with senior leadership, and oversee the implementation of updates to our knowledge base by delegating tasks and providing guidance to the team. Also, lead training opportunities for the team.
- Use Jira to convey customer-requested product improvements (roadmap requests) internally and manage customer’s anticipation for the delivery of these requests. Identify and suggest enhancements for the platform needs.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success management team to ensure a smooth transition for customers post deployment
What We'll Expect From You
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience as an Account/Project Manager or similar role
- 2+ years of experience managing Enterprise-level accounts
- 1+ years of experience managing direct reports
- Strong interest in the restaurant technology sector, specifically in Delivery as a Service (DaaS) and providing excellent customer service
- Experience and expertise in utilizing various data sets and sources to generate reports
- Experience in managing large accounts and interacting with senior business and IT leaders, including C-level executives
- Exceptional ability to to clearly articulate issues and propose effective solutions
- Proven project management abilities and experience in effectively managing multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
Nice to Have
- Experience with Asana, Jira, Salesforce, and Zendesk
- Strong understanding of the indirect delivery landscape
- SaaS or industry experience
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $85k-113k annually depending on the experience you bring and your location. This role is also eligible for incentive compensation. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at [email protected]