Ruby on Rails Developer
ReadyTal is seeking highly talented and passionate remote Ruby on Rails Developers to help a select group of international companies build their teams with the best global remote developer talent.
Experience & Attributes
- 5+ years experience as a Ruby on Rails developer, working in an Agile development environment.
- Advanced/Senior level back end development experience.
- Proficiency in relational databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with event-driven application architecture.
- Know your way around a linux server.
- Ability to work in a remote team environment. Self-driven, organized and motivated to deliver results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) in English.
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented team player.
- Personal/professional integrity and commitment to excellence.
- Knowledge of source control tools, especially GIT.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong attention to detail.