Senior Software Engineer
We are open to remote employees based in the following states: CA, CT, DC, FL, MA, NJ, NY, and PA
Trade is hiring a Senior Full Stack engineer who will be embedded on one of Trade’s Acquisition, Experience or B2B squad. Our stack is Rails, React, and Node hosted on Heroku with Postgres and Elasticsearch. We deploy continuously in small, incremental chunks using feature flags and canary testing. We strive to create loveable, frictionless experiences which extend to our end users, the independent roasters in our marketplace, and our internal employees.
We believe engineering is at the heart of our product development process — and we’re building first-class teams to help redefine how coffee is consumed, enjoyed, and engaged with from Roaster to Customer.
Sound interesting? Give us a shout!
- Design, build, test and deploy scalable applications and features
- Deliver high-quality code and follow our SDLC process
- Define readability and coding standards for your team.
- Understand the technical and business aspects of your applications to contribute meaningful, strategic and future-thinking features for our customers + business.
- Partner closely with our product team to deliver against Trade’s key objectives and metrics.
- Upskill our internal team members through technical talks and knowledge transfers.
- 5+ years experience working on web applications in production.
- 2+ years experience designing software systems
- Some experience working with Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, or similar tools.
- Some experience working in e-commerce/marketplace platforms.
- Familiar with React Native.
- Familiar with GraphQL
- $500 a year to spend on amazing coffee!
- To be involved in building an early-stage company with an experienced leadership team
- Opportunities to personally shape this new and innovative marketplace
- Competitive salary and vacation offering
- Health benefits and 401K