Full Stack Engineer
Published on March 10, 2023
Orum is making sales human again through conversations. We are an AI-driven, live conversation platform that accelerates sales teams by empowering salespeople to achieve more. Orum increases sales efficiency, speeds up pipeline growth, and lowers customer acquisition costs for various companies ranging in size from start-ups to large enterprises. Sales teams using Orum see consistent conversations, more meetings booked, and shorter rep ramp time - all while having fun and not burning out. We are beyond excited to hire an empowered, remote-first community to support Orum's next growth phase!
Our Mission is to accelerate sales teams by empowering salespeople to achieve more.
Our Vision is to be an iconic company that makes work more human, meaningful, and connected.
The Full Stack Engineer role is ideal if you like to work across the stack to deliver significant impact with a small team. You'll be in charge of building and owning features end-to-end, taking it through conception, implementation, shipping, and iteration. Examples include routing calls through our event-based SIP Softswitch, displaying real-time call information in our UI over WebSockets, or processing streaming audio for speech recognition.
Our current technology stack includes NodeJS with Typescript, Ruby, Postgres, Google Cloud Platform, and FreeSWITCH.
Candidates must be based in the Canada.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized candidates tend to only apply when they check every box. We don’t want you to look at each of the points to figure out whether or not you’re qualified. But if you think the gist of it describes you, we’d love to chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Candidates must be based in the Canada.
- At this time we are unable to sponsor Visas
- 2+ year experience of professional software development
- 1+ year experience building backend applications with Node.JS/Linux stack
- Familiarity with front-end HTML and CSS
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Typescript language
- Experience measuring and tuning performance of NodeJS applications
- Experience working with an RDBMS using SQL
- Experience building front ends with React
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Experience with cloud infrastructure programming with one of AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines