Senior Back-End Developer - Ruby/Rails
We are looking for enthusiastic web hackers, especially those using Ruby and Rails. We’d also consider your application if you want to switch to the Ruby/Rails stack.
- Designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, and UI backends for payment platforms;
- Performing TDD/BDD using various tools like RSpec;
- Take part in scaling highly available payment services (99.99% uptime).
- 3-4+ years using Ruby and Ruby on Rails;
- Database experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL;
- Comfortable with TDD/BDD practices, Rspec;
- Fluent English, both written and verbal;
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor.
- Considered as an advantage
- Experience in building APIs using the latest standards;
- Experience with React and Redux;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with RabbitMQ;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Web security knowledge;
- Experience with Docker and containerized workloads;
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, and Ansible;
- Previous experience in the payment industry.
- Fast-growing payment company;
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business;
- Excellent remuneration package − in the top 10% of the industry;
- Professional development - books, trainings, certifications, etc.;
- 25 days paid holiday, 1 day for every 2 years with us;
- Fully distributed and remote;
If you are interested, please apply with your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by emerchantpay Ltd., UIC 175117520 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.