Senior Cloud Engineer
Published on March 14, 2023
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
Qualitest is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team!
- Collaborates with Development to identify and provide optimal cloud solutions.
- Knowledge with Cloud Formation, Automation, PowerShell, Comparable Linux Scripting
- Develops and maintains cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves infrastructure and application deployment issues.
- Ability to use resource tagging to allocate costs and optimize resources.
- Performs reviewing of existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Participate on the 24 x 7 on call rotation
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the following:
- As a Sr. Cloud Engineer
- Enterprise level administration and troubleshooting experience with Windows Server 2003 & 2008
- Experience deploying, supporting, and administering VMware in large virtual server infrastructure environments is a plus
- Experience with Linux (Redhat, Centos)
- Understanding and experience of networking technologies including AD, DNS, WINS, and DHCP
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tooling, Gitlab/GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Knowledge of Terraform, Python, Ansible, Ruby, HTML, Shell
- Knowledge of Cloud Native Platform, Azure*, AWS, GCP etc…
- Knowledge of Database SQL, MySQL, Mongo, Postgres
· Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture.
· Stay healthy – with private health insurance coverage offered from day 1 of employment.
· Shop and spend for things you need with our food card benefit which is accepted in over 6500 stores in Mexico.
· Get the help you need when you need it with our Employee Assistance Program which offers counseling services to you and members of your household at no cost. This service includes 6 free counseling sessions where you may speak with a licensed therapist, and licensed clinicians are also available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Gain access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support, allowing you to become a master of your craft and learn new skills.
· Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program’s. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
· Earn bonus’ via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
· Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us? · Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com · Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers/