- Help us build the best billing platform to enable DataCamp to drive more revenue efficiently.
- Work with the latest technologies to solve challenging problems.
- Improve existing applications as well as build new applications from the ground up.
- Take ownership of several components in our microservices architecture.
- Interact closely with team members to build services that scale.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally, you have 4+ years of web development experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Payment Providers and CRM is a bonus (Zuora/Braintree/Salesforce).
- You are able to write clean, maintainable, performant and testable code.
- You are experienced in test-driven development.
- Experience with Docker, AWS, and CircleCI is a plus.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You are proactive and show initiative based on desired outcomes
- You are passionate about data science and education.
- You can work well in a remote setting/team.