Senior Software Engineer - Ruby (Implementations)
As a founder member of Paddle’s Professional Services Implementation Engineering team, you will help lead the first Paddle-managed implementations with our largest customers. You will work closely with other members of the Solutions Architecture, Customer Success & the Product teams to ensure implementation projects are delivered to a high standard. You will lead the creation & evaluation of new processes to continuously improve implementations of Paddle’s payment platform into our largest customer’s technology stacks.
What you'll do:
- Design & Implement Paddle’s payment and subscription platform into our largest customers existing technology stack (remotely).
- Work closely with Paddle’s Solution Architecture & Customer Success teams to deliver technical implementation on time & within budget.
- Run QA & unit testing on completed implementations
- Work with Technical Lead’s & Product Managers from within our customer’s organisations to ensure customer satisfaction.
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Solid experience as a software engineer in Ruby + one other back-end language
- Experience designing and building Payments integrations (e.g. Stripe, Recurly etc.) to handle high traffic at scale in a cloud-based environment
- A proven track record of completing projects on time to a high standard
Everyone is welcome at Paddle
At Paddle, we’re committed to removing invisible barriers, both for our customers and within our own teams. We recognise and celebrate that every Paddler is unique and we welcome every individual perspective. As an inclusive employer we don’t care if, or where, you studied, what you look like or where you’re from. We’re more interested in your passion for learning and what you’ll bring to the table. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match every part of the job ad, especially if you’re part of an underrepresented group. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to better support you through the application process and in the workplace. We’re committed to building a diverse team where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. Let’s grow together.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse, growing group of Paddlers across the globe who pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative and respectful culture. We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, retirement plans, private healthcare and wellbeing initiatives.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely, from one of our stylish hubs, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We invest in learning and will help you with your personal development via constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning fund, and regular internal and external training.