Ruby Software Engineer (Business Operations) - fully remote Europe
Published on April 08, 2023
We are a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximize their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated. Compliance does not affect companies' earnings.
We have over 330 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
As a member of the Business Operations squad (BizOps), you will work together with other Software Engineers, Data Engineers, and Data Analysts, developing and improving tools, integrations, and data pipelines used by the Sales, Marketing, and Support teams. You will also work closely and support these business teams, who rely heavily on efficient tooling and accurate data to do their jobs.
We pride ourselves on keeping apps working smoothly, and the codebase tidy and well-tested. We dedicate time to upgrades, refactoring and improvements in the developer experience.
We work with a broad range of technologies including Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, Redis, gRPC, and Kubernetes, as well as a number of AWS-managed databases and serverless technologies.
- Build and integrate with multiple external APIs
- Build data pipelines to make sure the data is correct and arrives on time
- Assist the data squad with data warehousing and analytics collection
- Develop and maintain a multitude of efficient user-facing tools
- Provide technical guidance to our business team, as well as communicate with internal and external technical contacts
- Provide constructive code reviews to your peers
- 2+ years of work experience writing maintainable and well-tested backend apps with Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience implementing 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge of any SQL database technology
- Understanding that good solutions don’t have to be perfect
- Skills and the right mentality for test automation
- Ability to help and improve the work of your colleagues through your teamwork and communication skills
- Be physically located within European timezones
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, dynamic and committed work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- Mental Health support with Auntie
- Annual company retreats in sunny locations and team off-sites - Last year we went to Croatia ;)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!