Senior Full Stack Developer
Published on April 09, 2023
The Gembah team is spread out across the planet and across the various disciplines required to help our customers design and produce innovative new products. We've designed and manufactured 1000s of different products in less than our 2 years of existence. Join the rocketship!
Gembah empowers and enables product innovation. We are democratizing and demystifying the product creation process by helping entrepreneurs, e-commerce sellers and small-to-midsize businesses research, design, and manufacture products.
At Gembah, we understand the resources required to successfully launch a new product is a significant challenge for most businesses. From research and design to sourcing and vetting overseas manufacturers, there are many hurdles on the path to bringing a new product to market.
Gembah’s end-to-end solution was created with these challenges in mind. Our team of experts are an extension of our clients’ teams, guiding them step-by-step, regardless of where they are along the process.
Gembah’s team is composed of specialists, leading product designers, and engineers. In addition, Gembah works with an exclusive network of vetted factories in Asia. Today, Gembah has offices in the United States and China.
As a Gembah Software Engineer you will collaborate with designers, product managers and other engineers to build tools to help our customers and partners succeed. You will deliver new features end-to-end using a GraphQL API to communicate between a Python/Django backend and a React/Next.js frontend application. Additionally, you will help ensure that our constantly-evolving system is highly available and able to accept several code deployments per day by utilizing devops best practices.
- 3+ years of experience developing software applications for the web
- Experience writing modern frontend applications using React.js; experience with Next.js and Apollo are nice to have as well
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language (i.e. Java, Python, Ruby, Go, Swift); Python and Django experience are nice to have but not required
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL is required; experience with NoSQL databases is nice to have but not required
- Strong grasp of relational data modeling concepts, computer science fundamentals, and best practices
- Ability to work independently to solve problems, while managing expectations and maintaining communication with team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; we have an international team.
US-based applicants only.
No recruiters or agencies.