Published on April 20, 2023
Our mission: Help everyone trust the internet We believe trust and safety are fundamental to every online interaction. As the pioneers of Digital Trust & Safety, we help more than 34,000 sites and apps navigate the fine balance between growing revenue and protecting their business. We believe users are innocent until proven guilty. A business’s good customers should never be turned away or made to jump through hoops. We make it easy for companies to remove friction and delight their customers, while keeping bad actors out. We believe legacy technologies are holding businesses back. We were the first to use machine learning for fraud prevention, and our customers see the results every day. The speed, accuracy, and scalability of our solution is unrivaled. The time to change is now. Customer expectations are higher than ever. Competition is fierce. Fraudsters innovate and scale as fast as businesses. That’s why thousands of websites and apps, from digital disrupters to Fortune 500 companies, partner with Sift.
- Own the most complex customer issues: Solutions Engineering is a team of highly technical customer-facing experts. You’ll partner closely with our Technical Account Management and Support Engineering teams to onboard Enterprise accounts, and make sure they maximize Sift value. This team is responsible for building a deep understanding of customers’ business problems, technical requirements and success criteria -- empowering customers to solve complex business problems.
- Support the customer lifecycle: You will be the customer’s technical point of contact throughout their relationship with Sift. You’ll understand the customer's business and technical needs. Day to day this involves understanding the nuances of their integration, working alongside Sift’s data science team to ensure the customer’s machine learning model health, meticulously whiteboarding the flow of their data to expand their integration, and being the internal voice of the customer. In short, you’ll do whatever it takes to make the customer successful.
- Automate and Optimize: You will apply your deep technical and customer knowledge to help iterate on and improve internal and external processes. For some customers, you’ll write custom queries and scripts to calculate metrics to prove ROI, and optimize recurring processes. Internally, you will automate tasks, and take innovative approaches to problem-solving that will have the power to help guide internal decision-making.
- 5+ years in a technical customer-facing role
- Close cross-functional collaboration with data science, engineering and product
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical and business concepts to developers and non-developers
- Creative, coachable, collaborative, goal-oriented, and thoughtful. You have a strong work ethic and are committed to excellence
- You have a growth mindset - you enjoy learning new skills, and applying it to technical challenges.
- You are resourceful and proactive. If something seems strange, you’ll investigate. You are not afraid of challenging the status quo
- Experience writing scripts to build internal tools (For example: Bash scripting, Python, Ruby) and comfort with APIs and web technologies
- Ability to prioritize, and deliver on multiple projects in tandem. You thrive under pressure and enjoy clarifying ambiguous situations
- Bonus points for experience in the B2B payments and/or fraud space
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off