Backend Software Engineer Ruby on Rails
As a Mid Back-End Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails you will join our product team and help us build functional software and web-based applications. responsibilities include creating back-end solutions, building efficient gems, and integrating front-end and mobile app components. Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, from design to implementation.
We are looking for a Hauser that...
- Is guided by Human Sense, always with respect and empathy for others.
- Is an example of Transparency.
- Have a mindset of Innovation, always looking for the best way to do things.
- Works with Autonomy, is the owner of their future.
- Is Humble, can see the opportunity to learn from any person and situation.
- Always go the extra mile, working with commitment and dedication.
- Keeps it Simple, remember ... less is more.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Coding effectively and scalable in Ruby on Rails. We have a modern stack.
- Create back-end components for web applications
- Test applications for performance, response capacity, and security.
- Review and debug your co-workers' code (all team members should). Should not tolerate bad code practices and use the right design tools and patterns when they are needed.
- Promote and encourage the autonomy and collaboration of all team members, make things happen.
- + 3 years experience working as a Ruby on Rails developer.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience in relational / non-relational databases. MySQL, Redis, and PostgreSQL are on our stack.
- Experience with automated test platforms.
Benefits of working at La Haus:
- A dynamic work environment, with an entrepreneurial spirit in which we love to work as a team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Medical support.
- 15 vacation days
- + 5 personal days.
- Professional and psychological coaching.
- Subsidy in education, fitness and welfare programs.
- Working fully remote with an international team.