Software Engineer - React, Ruby (x/f/m)
Published on April 30, 2023
Improving Healthcare for Good Doctolib is Europe's leading ehealth company. We have one clear mission Our mission is to contribute to improving our healthcare systems in partnership with healthcare professionals. We aim at creating the largest community of healthcare providers in the world and build with them the practices and hospitals of the future. We believe that it's the best way to improve patient experience and people health. 150,000 Practitioners use Doctolib every day 50 million patients accounts on Doctolib 1,700 Doctolibers work hard at Doctolib every day
What we do
You’re going to be a big part of ensuring that our users have a return on their investment using Doctolib’s products.
As part of our Practice Relationship Management team, you’ll be a key player in making sure that practices are well equipped to provide healthcare services and can utilize Doctolib to assess, forecast and meet their financial goals.
You’ll build products that enhance the user experience of our customers and relay the value of that experience in an intuitive way.
What you’ll do
As a Fullstack Developer you will be responsible for:
- Taking leadership of delivering roadmap items in conjunction with the team
- Implementing features to improve the UI & algorithms that power our Booking Management System
- Building new products to streamline the day-to-day tasks of a Practice
- Working closely with Research, Data and Design teams to ensure we deliver value and quality for our users
- Foster a psychologically safe environment for other engineers at Doctolib to learn and grow
Who you are
What we look for is someone who is proactive, involved, curious, and collaborative. You write test-driven pragmatically engineered code. We don’t mind if you have not worked in a Ruby/React environment: if you are ready to learn, we are ready to teach you. You are expected to complete a homework test and your code will be discussed with you if it passes our review.
What we offer
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, subsidized Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers, and more.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days, and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training, and more)
- Team events and an annual company-offsite
- A unique and highly competitive stock-option program
About the flexible office policy at Doctolib
We provide 3 working modes, depending on your team set up.
- Hybrid: you work 2 to 3 days per week from the office
- Office-based: you always work from the office
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team once a month - please not that you need to be located in Germany as working outside of the country is not possible.
Do you want more information? Feel free to dig into Doctolib's...
Ready to apply as Engineer at Doctolib now? Hit the apply button!
At Doctolib, we believe in improving access to healthcare for everyone - regardless of where you come from, what you look like. This translates into our recruitment process: Doctolib is an equal opportunity employer. We don't just accept diversity at Doctolib, we respect and celebrate it!
The more diverse ideas are heard, the more our product will truly improve healthcare for all. You are welcome to apply to Doctolib, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. If you have a disability, let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process smoother for you!
All the information transmitted via this form is processed by Doctolib for the purpose of managing applications. For more information on how Doctolib processes your application data, click here.
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data, you can write to us at [email protected].