Senior Software Engineer, Corporate Accounts (Remote)
Published on October 19, 2023
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions – a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
- Join a team that is focused on delighting our customers, executing the organization's mission, and propelling our business forward. Build products utilizing Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, React, Typescript, Next.js and other technologies.
- Own and maintain systems related to order management, billing, and other areas enabling the corporate accounts space.
- Respond to customer and business requests by evolving our existing products and identifying areas that would benefit from new initiatives.
- Partner with data technology to turn data models into user-facing features
- Decompose problems, design technical solutions, and work with other talented engineers to implement, test, and evaluate your team’s work.
- Communicate with your team to ensure mission clarity and provide technical direction.
- Improve our user experience by increasing the capability and efficiency of our systems and products; based on research, data, and metrics.
- Share ideas for improving the product, technology, and/or process.
- Operate with scale and speed embracing new challenges and contributing to the development lifecycle.
- Have fun building meaningful software with awesome people.
- Fullstack experience on a product engineering team, experience with admin tooling that span cross functional domains a plus.
- Proficiency with fullstack technologies: Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL, Typescript and additional object-oriented languages.
- Strong skills with SQL and relational databases.
- A product mindset - you enjoy building systems that real people will use, with an attention to detail and empathy for the end user.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a drive to produce quality documentation
- A growth mindset, a strong appetite for learning and an ability to leverage what you learn to continuously improve our codebase and platforms.
- An appreciation for the craft of coding, with opinions derived from this appreciation.
- A friendly, flexible, pragmatic disposition, and a good sense of humor (especially puns!).
- 4+ years of development experience in a production codebase.