Full-Stack Developer (Remote)
At Ambitious Idea Labs you'll work on developing Ambiki, a software application (Ruby on Rails) which touches on everything including teletherapy, billing, scheduling, tracking patient outcomes, as well as providing resources/tools for therapists to use in their treatment sessions.
This job requires that you:
- Work closely with therapists and other users of Ambiki to ensure the tools you are developing fit their needs
- Are capable of full-stack application development
- Have a strong focus on application security
- Design responsive interfaces keeping both desktop and mobile users in mind
- Have a balanced and practical approach to development
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Promptly respond to user feedback, requests, etc.
- Create features/products that are functional and easy-to-use
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience managing a production Ruby on Rails application
- Previous experience with WebRTC
- Previous experience with Vue.js
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry
Competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability insurance, and a 4% retirement match.
More about this position
- Position location type: TELECOMMUTE
- Date Posted: 2022-01-19
How to Apply
Send your CV (PDF) and a short cover letter (PDF) by clicking below. In your cover letter please answer:
What interests you about working in this industry (speech language pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, feeding therapy)?
- We will conduct an initial phone interview with promising applicants.
- For those who seem like they would be a good fit we will give you a small, take-home, 5-10 hour paid project allowing you to demonstrate your abilities.