Senior Fullstack Web Developer
Remote - Anywhere
Your mission is to build, improve and maintain Chartable’s suite of products for our customers—some of the greatest content creators and the most innovative agencies and advertisers in podcasting. Your work will directly impact both publishers and advertisers by improving the tools they use to make better decisions.
We work with Ruby on Rails on the backend and React on the frontend. We strongly prefer a candidate with significant Rails experience; React experience is a bonus.
You’ll work primarily on the backend of the codebase, with some exposure to the frontend—fixing bugs, spec’ing and writing new features, and collaborating with our team to push the product forward—all while improving the quality of the existing codebase.
We’re a young company in a growing market, funded by top-tier investors including Initialized Capital, Naval Ravikant, Greycroft, Ryan Hoover, and others. You'll have the opportunity to own major parts of the product and the company, and enjoy great benefits (medical, dental, gym, vacation, etc), as well as a generous options grant.
- Ship quality Ruby on Rails code (and tests) on a regular cadence
- Help define your projects and own their execution, from design brief to coding to launch and metrics
- Manage competing priorities against deadlines
- Take responsibility for the code you own and improve our codebase with your presence
- Work with the engineering team to help define and build our engineering culture
- Passion for building great products and experiences
- Strong engineering skills
- A track record of launching successful web projects
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills (Native English proficiency not required)
If you love podcasts, this is the best time to get in, have fun, and change the industry.