Senior Full Stack Engineer
Published on October 27, 2023
We are Moovx Formed by the best talents in LATAM combined by passion. We specialize in custom Software Development, Mobile Apps, Talent Staffing and Delivery Teams. In 2019 we received the award as one of the best B2B development companies in Latin America by Clutch and we are ranked number 10 in the ranking of companies in Argentina by The Manifiest.
Join the LATAM's most talented team
Who we are
At MOOVX we are agile, innovative and enthusiastic in the development of software and talent solutions. We specialize in custom Software Development, Mobile Apps, Talent Staffing and Delivery Teams.
Right now, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team!
● Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team to iterate and deliver on new product increments
● Assist in our client's transformation from a monolithic back-end to a service-oriented architecture
● Build amazing UX client-side apps with React and reusable APIs in Ruby on Rails or Go
● Coach and mentor team members on engineering activities and best practices
● Developing front and back-end website architecture and implementing user interactions on web pages.
● Ensuring cross-platform optimization for all service interactions.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Being an advocate for security and compliance standards in our client's architecture.
● Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
● 6+ years of professional work experience with JS, Angular, React, or similar framework (TypeScript experience is a plus).
● Experience with traditional CSS and CSS-in-JS
● 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and integrating with RESTful APIs.
● Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python or Ruby
● Extensive experience in developing high-performing, scalable, and resilient web services, and applications
● Expert understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
● Familiarity with database technology and knowledge in using advanced SQL/MySQL queries
● Adept with full-stack development and context switching
● Strong organizational and project management skills.
● Excellent verbal communication skills.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Enjoys diving into the solution details and can facilitate technical and whiteboarding discussions.
What we offer
- Competitive salaries throughout LATAM (USD)
- Possibility of working 100% remote from anywhere in LATAM
- Possibility of joining a new team with great challenges and growth prospects
👨💻 Apply and start now!