Remote - Anywhere
Great Question is hiring a Founding Engineer to help us on our mission to democratize user research - helping companies talk to their customers more to ensure they build software that people want!
A well-funded seed-stage startup, backed by Y Combinator and Funders Club, we're looking for an experienced Full Stack Rails engineer to join our a high performing, fully remote team.
This is an huge opportunity to get in early, work on an interesting problem, have a huge impact on the technology and culture of an early stage company, and shape the future of how teams build software through research.
This is a remote role open to anyone able to work within American timezones.
As the third member of the engineering team, you'll be crucial asset in our journey.
- Ship interesting features to end users frequently with just the right amount of bureaucracy.
- Shape the culture and processes of our engineering team.
- Drive key technology and architectural designs across the entire platform and product.
- Help grow, scale and mentor a remote team.
- Be intimately involved in business and product decisions.
- Bias for action. The right technical decisions are important but what's more important to delivering customer value
- Customer centric. You care about building the right thing and are willing to connect with real users to validate your assumptions.
- High conviction. When you're in, you're all in. You take pride in work and are passionate about delivering your best work
- 4+ years professional experience
- Well experienced with building full-stack applications.
- Experience with Rails, React, Typescript.
- Experience as both an individual contributor, as well as leading teams
- Willing to get your hands dirty at a well-funded an early stage company as well as help build out the team